If you’ve been reading The Daily Toggle for a while, you probably have read some of our satire articles from the Nonfunctional Scoop. Maybe you’ve even been fooled by some of them.
Do you think you could write a great Nonfunctional Scoop story? Now is your chance! We are having a contest for the best Nonfunctional Scoop story and you could win.
If you haven’t read the Nonfunctional Scoop, or need some inspiration, visit the Nonfunctional Scoop to read previous stories.
1. The story must be Mini and/or MINI related.
2. The story must be between 300 and 600 words.
3. The story must include at least one image (a photo or graphic).
4. You may submit more than one story but no more than three.
5. Submit your Nonfunctional Scoop story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winning submission will be published in August and the winner will receive a The Daily Toggle T-shirt and a gift pack courtesy of Tom Bush MINI. We reserve the right to edit your submission for spelling, grammar, and content.
The submission deadline is Friday, July 31, 2015 at 11:59pm EDT.
Good luck and have fun!